• The reference list should appear at the end of your paper. Begin the list on a new page.
• The title References should be either left justified or centered on the page.
• The hanging indent for each reference makes the numerical sequence more obvious.
• The entries should appear as one numerical sequence in the order that the material is cited in the text of your assignment.
Standard abbreviations may be used in your citations.
A list of appropriate abbreviations can be found below:
|et al.||and others|
• Well known cities may be cited without any additional information.
• The names of US states and territories are abbreviated in the reference list; use the official two-letter U.S. Postal Service abbreviations.
• Include country names for less well known towns and cities located outside of the USA.
• The names of Canadian provinces may be abbreviated using standard postal abbreviations.
New York: IEEE Computer Society
London: Taylor & Francis
Clevedon, UK: Channel View Publications
Frenchs Forest, NSW: Pearson Education Australia
Pretoria, South Africa: Unisa